Thursday 19 April 2012

My hobbies..hihi

Assalamualaikum & hello dear friends!
Okay..
 For my latest assignment for subject Foundation ICT, I need to share about my hobbies.
 Actually I have a lot of hobbies such as writing, watching movies and listening to music..

Hold on! 
Maybe you think watching movies at cinema rite..but I'm not like that. i prefer watching old movies such as Forrest Gump, 3 Idiots, lying to be perfect, legally blonde and bla.bla..hihi. 
Most of them were inspiration movie type. Yeah..i know..i just like old person that trap in teenagers body. hihi..




# 3 idiot. Such an amazing movie that teach us how to appreciate life, knowledge and a true meaning of friendship..if you not watching this yet, I suggest u to watch it..Promise? huhu..Sokeyy..Up to u lah..:D


Music.

hmm..
Okay..for songs I love to hear Ronan Keating's songs..Richard Mark..Celine Dion..& Westlife..haha..Old type. (again..)
-,-
The reason i love to hear those songs are because they have wonderful melody and meaningful lyrics..Not like nowadays song...hihi..you know rite..

Okay. dat's all for today! c ya..when i c ya..huhu..

Love,
Aira

No comments:

Post a Comment